“An organization of the Brewers by the Brewers for the Brewers”
About All India Brewers` Association (AIBA)
The All India Brewers` Association is a prime body representing the interests of brewing industry of India. Its members account for more than 90% of production and sales of Beer in India.
AIBA was formed adult video chat in the year 1977 and was registered adult dating site under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act 1960. The membership includes leading brewers, malt companies, manufactures of brewing equipment. AB InBev, Carlsberg, Mohan Meakin, Molson Coors, SOM Distilleries and Breweries, United Breweries, SABMiller India are some of its members. Refer list of members
AIBA has been at the forefront of working with the Government and been carrying out work in addressing the interests of the beer industry through dialogue with stakeholders and opinion influencers.
- Standardize the Beer Specifications under FSSAI.
- Interact with other Bodies like CII, ISWAI, CIABC, ICAP on need based issues.
- Interact with MoFPI the case for Beer.
- Promote Responsible Consumption and Address the Issue of Underage Drinking.
Goals and objectives
- Promote policies and lobby for legislation that is conducive and beneficial to the beer industry. This includes driving a Model Excise Policy framework, and above all responsible consumption and strive to wean people away from hard spirits.
- Drive implementation of a rational and logical operating platform for the operations of the industry; and minimise arbitrariness.
- Promote responsible consumption; ensure compliance with local regulations on communication and promotions.
- Engage with media, govt and publics to highlight community service, responsibility codes, agricultural and social benefits of beer industry etc.
- Promote responsible consumption and address issue of underage drinking.